There’s no doubt about it – this life can get pretty tiring after a while. With so many responsibilities we must take care of, we can easily become exhausted if we don’t take time for ourselves. We have kids to take care of, jobs to get to, a house to clean up, errands to run, and so much more, in addition to our minds that can sometimes get the best of us. At times, life can seem like a battlefield, but the next time you feel exhausted, just keep the following 11 quotes in mind to help you keep going.
11 QUOTES TO REMEMBER WHEN YOU FEEL EXHAUSTED
1. “Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure out everything all at once. Breathe. You’re strong. You got this. Take it day by day.” – Karen Salmansohn
2. Do not confuse my bad days as a sign of weakness. Those are the days I am actually fighting my hardest.
3. The biggest wall you’ve gotta climb is the one you build in your mind.
4. Stop letting it bother you, just let it go. Your mind can only take so much.
5. Today I refuse to stress myself out about things I cannot control or change.
6. Sometimes you don’t realize the weight of something you’ve been carrying until you feel the weight of its release.
7. Sometimes you just need to disconnect and enjoy your own company.
8. The souls that have seen the darkest days can shine the brightest light. Keep going!
9. When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh.
10. Stop worrying about what can go wrong, and get excited about what can go right.
11. Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
HERE ARE A FEW TIPS TO HELP YOU FIGHT EXHAUSTION AND GET YOUR ENERGY LEVELS UP:
1. EAT BETTER.
It’s hard to be happy when your body isn’t feeling its best. If want to start feeling better immediately, all you have to do is make small changes to the type of fuel you use. The advice is simple, and it’s to eat more natural, whole foods and less processed ones. Drink water and green tea and fewer sodas and energy drinks. It doesn’t have to be hard or an all or nothing proposition to create new habits. Start by adding one good food and eliminating one bad.
2. EXERCISE REGULARLY.
Now that you’re getting up early and eating better, what are you going to do with the extra time? Move. Adding more movement into our day is an important part of being happy. Keeping the body active as it goes through life helps to make sure your life is active well into its golden years. As with any habits, start small and then continue to add activities that you enjoy that also help you break a sweat.
3. SLEEP MORE.
There is no doubt that sleep affects our happiness. We are fooling ourselves when we think surviving on four hours of sleep a night is what we need to do to achieve our big goals. Good sleep helps us be more productive and make better decisions, and those are things to be happy about.
4. ACCEPT THAT WHICH YOU CAN’T CONTROL.
Happiness can’t exist in the midst of worry and regret. Let go of the things you can’t control, while saving your energy for the things you can. There’s no point in getting upset at the traffic that makes you late. Adopting habits such as leaving the house ten minutes earlier, though, is something you can control. Focus on the solution, not the problem and watch your attitude shift.