The world’s top ultra-healthy food is closer than you thought: bananas.
We bet you’ll never look at a banana the same way ever again after finding out the ultimate health benefits and why to get them into your diet. Bananas helps fight depression, boost your intelligence, hangovers fighter, cure morning sickness, prevent kidney cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and blindness. They can also a powerful treatment for the itch of a mosquito bite and make your shoes shine bright like a diamond
Unique health benefits of bananas
- Bananas help fight depression thanks to a high amount of tryptophan, which is transferred into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
- Consume two bananas prior to a strenuous exercise to get an energy punch and maintain your blood sugar.
- Counteract calcium loss during urination and promote strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
- Boost your mood and reduce PMS syndrome by eating a banana, which eases blood sugar levels and leads to stress-relieving relaxation.
- Bananas lower swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and aid in the production of white blood cells, all because of high levels of vitamin B-6.
- Promote a healthier blood and relieve anemia with the supplement iron from bananas.
- Rich in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially approved by the FDA as being able to reduce blood pressure and prevent heart attack and stroke.
- Constipated? Bursting with fiber, bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Consuming bananas will help protect against kidney cancer, prevent the eyes from macular degeneration and strengthening bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas boost your IQ and play an important role in learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana prior to an exam to maximize the benefits from the high levels of potassium.
And bear in mind this — bananas are great snacks and tasty smoothies.